How screen printing on fabric works:
1. Artwork is separated by color and each color is printed to a transparency film positive.
2. The transparency is used to create a screen.
3. Ink is applied through the screen using a squeegee. Colors are registered to the exact placement of the original image.
4. Colors are applied and heat cured, one at a time, until the image is complete. Then the whole garment is heat cured, this binds the ink permanently to the fibers of the fabric.
5. The garment is ready to wear and enjoy for years to come!